• SWIMMING NOT PERMITTED UNLESS A LIFEGUARD IS ON DUTY.
• CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 12 SHOULD BE SUPERVISED WITHIN ARMS REACH WHEN IN OR AROUND BODIES OF WATER.
• PARENTS AND ADULT GUARDIANS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SAFETY OF THEIR KIDS. LIFEGUARDS ARE NOT BABYSITTERS.
1. Any person showing evidence of any communicable skin disease, sore or inflamed eyes, cold, nasal or ear discharges, or any other communicable disease shall be denied entry.
2. Any person with excessive sunburn, open blisters, cuts, or bandages shall be denied entry.
3. Do not enter the water if your are experiencing or recovering from diarrhea or have had any signs or symptoms of a gastrointestinal (stomach) disease in the past seven days.
4. All children in diapers must wear plastic pants with snug fitting elastic waistbands. Do not wash out soiled diapers in the bathing water.
5. Children should be encouraged to use the restroom before entering the water. Immediately report any “accidents” you observe in the bathing water to a lifeguard.
6. Glass containers shall be prohibited in food and drink areas.
7. All persons shall shower before entering the water.
8. Conduct, which endangers the safety and comfort of others, shall be prohibited.
9. Outdoor bathing shall be prohibited during an electrical storm.
10. No alcoholic beverages or intoxicating substances permitted. Persons suspected of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol shall be prohibited from entering the water.
11. Animals of all descriptions are prohibited upon the grounds.
12. No child under the age of 12 will be admitted without an adult and should be supervised within arm’s length of parent, guardian, or adult caretaker in or around the water.
13. There shall be no swimming beneath the docks or diving boards.
14. There shall be only one person at a time on the slides or diving boards.
15. There shall be no running on the docks.
16. There shall be no pushing or shoving on any of the docks.
17. There shall be no swimming outside the designated area.
18. Inner tubes, rafts,and other floatation devices are not permitted in the deep water on or near the docks. Therefore, if your child cannot swim, they cannot be in deep water (even with floatation device). 19. Lifeguards are not babysitters. parents are responsible for the safety of their children.
20. Management reserves the right to change or modify the rules at any time.
1. All passengers must wear a life jacket.
2. All passengers must remain seated.
3. There is no jumping or swimming from boats permitted.
4. Boats must remain within sight of the office.
5. Boats must keep a safe distance from the spillway.
6. Boats must maintain at least one boat length away from other boats.
7. Boats are not permitted within the designated swimming area.
8. Please secure all personal items prior to boating. Lake Kandle is not responsible for the theft, loss, or damage to personal items.
9. In the event of a storm, please dock the boat immediately and return to your vehicle or to a building with roof and walls.
10. Boaters are responsible for any damages made to Lake Kandle property.
1. Observe all state and federal laws concerning barbecuing, fishing, and biking.
2. Lake Kandle does not permit skateboarding, rollerblading, unregistered motorized vehicles (mopeds, atvs, powerwheels), or any other disruptive accessory.
3. In the event of a thunderstorm, please return to your vehicle. Trees, pavilions, tents, and other open air shelters are not safe places of refuge.
4. Please be courteous to others and use designated open areas for sport and recreational activity.
5. Water balloons are prohibited.
6. Use proper receptacles for trash, recyclables, and refuse.
7. Please smoke only in designated smoking areas (far end of picnic grove, pool parking lot).
8. Lake Kandle is not responsible for the theft, loss, or damage to personal items.
1. Any person showing evidence of skin disease, sore or inflamed eyes, cold, nasal or ear discharges or any communicable disease shall be refused entry.
2. Persons with excessive sunburn, open blisters, cuts, or bandages shall be refused admission.
3. Food is NOT permitted in the pool area.
4. Glass containers of any kind are NOT permitted in the pool area.
5. All persons shall shower before entering the water.
6. Expectoration, roughness, rowdyism, or other conduct affecting the safety and comfort of others shall not be permitted,
7. Outdoor bathing shall be prohibited during an electrical storm.
8. Persons suspected of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol shall be prohibited from entering the water.
9. All ball playing is confined to the recreational area,
10. There is absolutely NO RUNNING in the pool area.
11. Only employees are permitted in the pool house.
12. No diving or stunts from ANY end of the pool.
13. No rafts are permitted in the pool.
14. Small inner tubes and swimmies are permitted ONLY in the 3 1/2 foot section of the large pool and the wading pool as long as the child is within an ARM’S REACH of the parent or ADULT guardian.
15. Children requiring diapers shall not bath in the competion pool. “Swim diapers” with plastic pants and snug fitting elastic waistbands will be permitted in the activity pool only. Do not wash out soiled diapers in the bathing water.
16. Please deposit all refuse in trash cans.
17. There is NO SMOKING in the pool area.
18. Parents are responsible for the actions and safety of their children.
19. There shall be no pushing or shoving of anyone into the pool.
20. Swimmers shall leave the water immediately when told to do so by the guards, especially at closing time and during emergencies.
21. Management reserves the right to change the rules and regulations and to evict for infractions.
22. Management reserves the right to close for the day due to inclement weather.
23. Management assumes no responsibility for loss by fire, theft, accidents, etc.
1 BLAST = ATTENTION
2 CONSECUTIVE BLASTS = EVACUATION OF WATER
Report a missing child to a staff member immediately! Do not attempt to search for them yourself. In the event of a missing child, the pool and lake will be evacuated to begin a search and rescue operation. Road exits will be blocked to prevent abduction.
Please cooperate with search procedure as instructed by lifeguards and office personnel.