Swim Club Membership
SORRY! 2018 MEMBERSHIPS HAVE SOLD OUT. PLEASE EMAIL LAKEKANDLE@VERIZON.NET WITH YOUR FULL NAME AND MAILING ADDRESS FOR THE OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN FOR 2019!
Memberships are sold on a first come, first serve basis.
Please note that a family membership is defined as spouse and legal dependents. We allow family memberships to add on a maximum of 2 “exemptions” at the rate of $180 per exemption. Common exemptions are grandchildren, grandparents, babysitters, and children you may watch over the summer that are not your legal dependents.
Rules View/ Download this to read our rules regarding the pools, lake, and boating.
MEMBERSHIP SEASON: MAY 26,2018- SEPTEMBER 3, 2018
Please note our new hours of operation. Times for amenities vary throughout the swim club.
***Hours are limited during school days May 29 through June 15. ***
FULL DAY SWIM CLUB HOURS
BEACH, PICNIC GROVE, AND RECREATIONAL AREAS: 10AM-8:30PM (8pm Closing August-Labor Day)
LAKE SWIMMING: 10AM-7:30PM
ZERO ENTRY ACTIVITY POOL : 11AM-8PM
9 LANE COMPETITION POOL 12PM-8:30PM* (8pm Closing August-Labor Day) *May have modified hours for hosted swim meets.*
***WEEKDAY SCHOOL HOURS MAY 29-JUNE 15 ***
MON- THURS 12PM-6PM, FRIDAY 12pm- FULL DAY CLOSING TIMES
Guests (ages 3 and older): $10
($15/guest on Holidays)
- Limit 6 per day unless member has been given permission in advance. Members will not be permited to have more than 6 guests on holidays.
- Guests may not be on premises at anytime without the host member present.
- Unregistered guests will be denied entry. Inform office or gate staff of guests upon arrival.
- Guest fees are non-refundable. Please check weather conditions prior to inviting guests.
Pavilion Reservation/ Picnic Reservation
~Reservations will begin being taken in April~
- $25 Non-refundable booking fee. Fee transferrable to Lake Kandle credit for applicable cancellations.
- Members have until 11AM day of picnic to cancel without penalty.
- Limited to 35 non members.
- All guests subject to guest fee. Member may elect to have gate staff run a guest fee tab and payby day’s end or have guests pay their own way. Guests may not be on premises without hostmember present for duration of guest’s visit.
- Lake Kandle will not deal with 3rd parties. Reservations and guest tabs exclusively conductedwith MEMBERS only.
SAT MAY 19th @ 9AM. All lockers must be reserved in person. CASH ONLY. $100 per locker. Limit one per family. Lock supplied by renter. Lockers must be vacated by Labor Day.
Paddle Boats- $10/30min Two person Kayak $10/ 30min Single Kayak $8/ 30min
Personal Boat Space for Kayaks and Jon Boats:
Limited availability. Reservations begin Saturday May 20th at 9AM.
$75 per boat for full season access. $20 per boat for single day access. Boat Reservations
9am with Julie Hull
Click Here for 2018 Yoga Schedule
Access to all classes for $56 or drop in for single class for $12 per class. Complementary childcare during class.
Children must be potty trained to take lessons. Private 1:1 lessons also available.
LAKE KANDLE SWIM TEAM: Ages 5-18
See swim team sign up sheet for registration information. No experience necessary. Swim Meet and Practice schedule will be posted by Memorial Day Weekend.
Email email@example.com for any questions regarding the swim team and to be included on team update.
AVAILABLE TO MEMBERS ONLY!