Swim Club Membership
2019 MEMBERSHIP PACKETS HAVE BEEN MAILED. CLICK HERE FOR PRINTABLE APPLICATION AND RATE FORM
Memberships are sold on a first come, first serve basis.
Please note that a family membership is defined as spouse and legal dependents. We allow family memberships to add on a maximum of 2 “exemptions” at the rate of $180 per exemption. Common exemptions are grandchildren, grandparents, babysitters, and children you may watch over the summer that are not your legal dependents.
Rules View/ Download this to read our rules regarding the pools, lake, and boating.
MEMBERSHIP SEASON: MAY 25, 2019- SEPTEMBER 2, 2019
Open every day from May 25, 2019- September 2, 2019, conditions permitting. Please note special school day hours***
FULL DAY SWIM CLUB HOURS
BEACH, PICNIC GROVE, AND RECREATIONAL AREAS: 10AM-8:30PM (8pm Closing August-Labor Day)
LAKE SWIMMING: 10AM-7:30PM
ZERO ENTRY ACTIVITY POOL : 11AM-8PM
9 LANE POOL 12PM-8:30PM* (8pm Closing August-Labor Day) *May have modified hours for hosted swim meets.*
***WEEKDAY SCHOOL HOURS
MON- FRI 11AM-8PM *some facilities may be unavailable due to lifeguard availability and swim practice from 5pm-8pm*
Guests (ages 3 and older): $10 $15 Holidays (Mem Day, July 4, Labor Day)
- Limit 4 per day. 24hr advanced permission required for additional guests. If guest total exceeds 4, member will be charged $11 per guest. Additional guests are not permitted on holidays.
- Guests may not be on premises at anytime without the host member present.
- Unregistered guests will be denied entry. Inform office or gate staff of guests upon arrival.
- Guest fees are non-refundable. Please check weather conditions prior to inviting guests.
Pavilion Reservation/ Picnic Reservation: (Reservations start being taken April 1st)
- $25 Non-refundable booking fee. Fee transferrable to Lake Kandle credit for applicable cancellations. Members have until 11AM day of picnic to cancel without penalty.
- Limited to 35 non members. Group guest rate is $11/guest on weekends, $10 on weekdays.
- All guests subject to guest fee. Member may elect to have gate staff run a guest fee tab and pay by day’s end or have guests pay their own way. Guest lists are ideal for easy entry and settlement. Guests may not be on premises without host member present for duration of guest’s visit.
- Lake Kandle will not deal with 3rd parties. Reservations and guest tabs exclusively conducted with MEMBERS only.
Locker Rentals: $100 indoor Locker/ $60 outdoor Locker
*New* Half of the indoor lockers will be available to reserve before Locker Day, May 18.
To rent a locker early, we need locker payment, completed registration, and deposit payment. Locker contents must be removed by Labor Day or will be considered abandoned.
Paddle Boats- $10/30min Two person Kayak $10/ 30min Single Kayak $8/ 30min
Personal Boat Space for Kayaks and Jon Boats:
Limited availability. Reservations begin Saturday May 19th at 9AM.
$80 per boat for full season access. $25 per boat for single day access.
MORNING YOGA: SCHEDULE TO BE RELEASED BY MEMORIAL DAY.
Access to all classes for $60 or drop in for single class for $20 per class. Complementary childcare during class.
Swim Lessons: Info will become available by Memorial Day Weekend. Check Website for updates. Children must be potty trained to take lessons. Private 1:1 lessons also available.
SWIM TEAM: JOIN THE 2018 CHAMPS!!! LAKE KANDLE LAKE SHARKS: Ages 5-18
See swim team sign up sheet for registration information. No experience necessary. Schedule released in May.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions regarding the swim team and to be included on team updates.